(Préregistration form deadline 10/4/2017)
Objectives of the course
This Course tends to:
– Give the student a working method that let them control the instrument technique and get a real artistic dimension.
– Develop their individual creativity and personal projects.
– Get the Jazz Culture and the knowledge of the different style that come from it, while consolidating rhythmic, harmonic, and melodic concepts. (Improvisations, performance)
– Make the students become independent and adapt themselves to all the professional situations.
– Have the best preparation to enter the professional life.
-Candidates have the opportunity to do the exam ” Certificat de Musicien Interprète des musiques Actuelles” ( MIMA) due to our membership with FNEIJMA . This is a RNCP title , level IV , Baccalauréat .
Professional or amateur musician with a high level of practice and theory
Organization of the studies
The studies are organised in 1 to 2 years
Opportunities post trainee
To sit for the entrance examination candidates must be more than 18 years old. No diploma required.
For candidates who don’t meet this condition, they have the possibility to get a dispensation from the school director.
To download the full Information Form – click here