The CMDL’s team of referring teachers welcomes trainees for an immersive week “The instrument and improvisation”. This training makes it possible to discover improvisation or to perfect its practice, to consolidate the rhythmic, harmonic and melodic concepts (improvisations, interpretations) and to assimilate a new method of work specific to jazz.
- Instrument, improvisation, with referring teachers
- Ear, with Benoit Sourisse
- Rhythm, with André Charlier
- Ensemble workshops, with referring teachers
- Jam with referring teachers in the evening
- An end-of-camp concert in the afternoon
Organization of studies
The course lasts 5 days (33h), Monday to Friday. A jam is organized on Thursday evening and a concert of end stage open to the public, takes place on Friday afternoon. This training takes place in April, during the first week of the school holidays (zone C).